Translation of attraction in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable and countable (Physics)Example sentences1.2 uncountable (interest) See examples: I still feel a great attraction toward the place
babies hold no attraction for metodavía me atrae mucho el lugartodavía siento una gran atracción por el lugarwhat's the attraction?los bebés no me atraenno les encuentro ningún atractivo a los bebés¿qué atractivo tiene?Example sentences1.3 countable (attractive feature) the main attraction
- As an exercise you might try computing the electrostatic attraction between an electron and a proton and compare it with the gravitational attraction.
- Gravitational forces of attraction always exist between two objects of any mass, but it takes an object as large as a planet for this force to become noticeable.
- The gravitational attraction between the two might follow a force law that differs from Newton's law of gravity.
el principal atractivoExample sentences
- Platonic love is devoid of any physical attraction or sexual interest.
- These can express everything from sexual attraction to intellectual or physical dominance.
- No, it was probably only baseless physical, sexual attraction.
- He believes colour and convenience are the main attractions for beginner or novice gardeners buying plants.
- The quality of the workforce is one of the attractions for entrepreneurs and investors in the Paisley area.
- One of the main attractions for users to have mobile phones is that they offer the ability to roam and to make telephone calls from almost anywhere.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.