- 1.1 u and c [Physics/Física] atracción (feminine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (interest) I still feel a great attraction toward the place todavía me atrae mucho el lugar, todavía siento una gran atracción por el lugar babies hold no attraction for me los bebés no me atraen, no les encuentro ningún atractivo a los bebés what's the attraction? ¿qué atractivo tiene?
More example sentences1.3 countable/numerable (attractive feature) atractivo (masculine) the main attraction el principal atractivo
- As an exercise you might try computing the electrostatic attraction between an electron and a proton and compare it with the gravitational attraction.
- Gravitational forces of attraction always exist between two objects of any mass, but it takes an object as large as a planet for this force to become noticeable.
- The gravitational attraction between the two might follow a force law that differs from Newton's law of gravity.
More example sentences
- Platonic love is devoid of any physical attraction or sexual interest.
- These can express everything from sexual attraction to intellectual or physical dominance.
- No, it was probably only baseless physical, sexual attraction.
- He believes colour and convenience are the main attractions for beginner or novice gardeners buying plants.
- The quality of the workforce is one of the attractions for entrepreneurs and investors in the Paisley area.
- One of the main attractions for users to have mobile phones is that they offer the ability to roam and to make telephone calls from almost anywhere.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.