Translation of audible in Spanish:
- (sigh/whisper)the tape was barely audiblethere were audible murmurs of dissentla cinta apenas se oíase oyeron murmullos de desaprobaciónExample sentences
- Yet, I can tell you that I had to put my ear right on top of the unit to hear any audible noise.
- An audible crack was heard as the man's nose was broken and he fell to the floor, unconscious.
- I heard the scarcely audible click of claws on the tiles: a step, then a hesitation.
- (in American football)Example sentences
- He also was in command at the line of scrimmage, calling timely audibles.
- The team is comfortable with its quarterback calling audibles, and he might do so six or more times in a game.
- His lack of game experience will limit his ability to use audibles at the line, and that will curb creativity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.