Translation of aura in Spanish:
- 1 (air)Example sentences
- The scene was spectacular: spotlights in the grass cast a fine play of light and shadow, creating an aura of ancient grandeur and mystery.
- Historical sites of revolutions are often imbued with an aura of romantic mystique.
- The meditative mood and ethereal atmosphere of the painting create an aura of intimacy that counters the epic scale of its composition.
- 2 (in spiritualism)Example sentences
- Around their bodies shimmered auras of living energy.
- Her latest book, Light Body, an intense study of the human aura, spiritual energy and the awakening of the human soul will be published in September.
- Negative energy that is part of your aura attracts more negative energy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.