Translation of aura in Spanish:
- 1.1 (air) halo (masculine), aura (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (in spiritualism) aura (masculine)
- The scene was spectacular: spotlights in the grass cast a fine play of light and shadow, creating an aura of ancient grandeur and mystery.
- Historical sites of revolutions are often imbued with an aura of romantic mystique.
- The meditative mood and ethereal atmosphere of the painting create an aura of intimacy that counters the epic scale of its composition.
- Around their bodies shimmered auras of living energy.
- Her latest book, Light Body, an intense study of the human aura, spiritual energy and the awakening of the human soul will be published in September.
- Negative energy that is part of your aura attracts more negative energy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.