- 1.1 (air) halo (m), aura (m)More example sentences1.2 [Occult] aura (m)
More example sentences
- The scene was spectacular: spotlights in the grass cast a fine play of light and shadow, creating an aura of ancient grandeur and mystery.
- Historical sites of revolutions are often imbued with an aura of romantic mystique.
- The meditative mood and ethereal atmosphere of the painting create an aura of intimacy that counters the epic scale of its composition.
- Around their bodies shimmered auras of living energy.
- Her latest book, Light Body, an intense study of the human aura, spiritual energy and the awakening of the human soul will be published in September.
- Negative energy that is part of your aura attracts more negative energy.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.