Translation of auspicious in Spanish:
- [formal] he has made a most auspicious startha comenzado con muy buenos auspicios or de manera muy prometedora or (Southern Cone tb) auspiciosaon this auspicious occasionen esta feliz ocasiónExample sentences
- It comes into my life at an auspicious moment, as I will be hitting the road on Sunday.
- As mum and dad took photographs or recorded the auspicious moment on the camcorder, the youngsters played happily and tentative new friendships were formed.
- Timing is terribly important in the book trade and the publishers might have chosen to hold it back until a more auspicious moment.
- I do think it is an auspicious sign that women can vote and run for office.
- An auspicious sign of record label interest might be when the company boss starts offering to carry your gear.
- The banana is an auspicious plant in India, a sign of prosperity and fertility, and occupies a prominent part in the traditional decorations in any function.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.