Translation of authoritarian in Spanish:
- autoritario, (-ria) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- The power structures may have changed, but authoritarians will still abuse power however they can.
- But the agenda of right-wing authoritarians did not change.
- Their dirty little secret is that they know that the majority of Americans are not by nature authoritarians - they are individualists and communitarians.
- Example sentences
- The historiography reveals insights into the authoritarian mindset of freedom fighters shaped as a product of oppression and armed resistance.
- The church and the Communist Party were both, it used to be argued, dogmatic and authoritarian institutions, demanding obedience and total commitment.
- These rules had been strongly enforced during authoritarian regimes to the point that people risked imprisonment or even death if they failed to follow them.
- Staff were also concerned about authoritarian management practices and a lack of transparency in appointments.
- Children of authoritarian parents lacked social skills with their peers.
- The calls strengthened public opinion that she is authoritarian and allergic to criticism.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.