- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (permission) autorización (feminine) authorization
forsth/to + infinitive/infinitivoautorización paraalgo/ para+ infinitive/infinitivo1.2 uncountable/no numerable (giving permission) autorización (feminine) authorization of the demolition work la autorización de las obras de demoliciónMore example sentences1.3 countable/numerable (document) autorización (feminine)
More example sentences
- The problem here is whether the police force have obtained the proper authorization to monitor innocent people.
- But he Eriksson has alleged the pictures were obtained without his authorisation.
- Both parties involved would need to attend one of the specialist register offices in person to obtain authorisation.
- If Congress acts and the president signs the annual budget authorizations, then you'll see how meaningless that deal really is.
- Customers will sign authorisations and receipts on a touch-sensitive pad.
- The Committee and the City met on September 21, at which time the Committee presented the City with copies of the authorizations signed by the Sandy Beach leaseholders.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to