- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (permission) autorización (feminine) authorization
forsth/to + infinitive/infinitivoautorización paraalgo/ para+ infinitive/infinitivo1.2 uncountable/no numerable (giving permission) autorización (feminine) authorization of the demolition work la autorización de las obras de demoliciónMore example sentences1.3 countable/numerable (document) autorización (feminine)
More example sentences
- The problem here is whether the police force have obtained the proper authorization to monitor innocent people.
- But he Eriksson has alleged the pictures were obtained without his authorisation.
- Both parties involved would need to attend one of the specialist register offices in person to obtain authorisation.
- If Congress acts and the president signs the annual budget authorizations, then you'll see how meaningless that deal really is.
- Customers will sign authorisations and receipts on a touch-sensitive pad.
- The Committee and the City met on September 21, at which time the Committee presented the City with copies of the authorizations signed by the Sandy Beach leaseholders.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.