- 1.1 u (permission) autorización (f) authorization
forsth/to + infautorización paraalgo/ para+ inf1.2 u (giving permission) autorización (f) authorization of the demolition work la autorización de las obras de demoliciónMore example sentences1.3 c (document) autorización (f)
More example sentences
- The problem here is whether the police force have obtained the proper authorization to monitor innocent people.
- But he Eriksson has alleged the pictures were obtained without his authorisation.
- Both parties involved would need to attend one of the specialist register offices in person to obtain authorisation.
- If Congress acts and the president signs the annual budget authorizations, then you'll see how meaningless that deal really is.
- Customers will sign authorisations and receipts on a touch-sensitive pad.
- The Committee and the City met on September 21, at which time the Committee presented the City with copies of the authorizations signed by the Sandy Beach leaseholders.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.