Translation of authorization in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (permission) authorization
forsomething/to + infinitiveautorización1.2 uncountable (giving permission) authorization of the demolition work paraalgo/ para+ infinitivela autorización de las obras de demoliciónExample sentences1.3 countable (document)
- The problem here is whether the police force have obtained the proper authorization to monitor innocent people.
- But he Eriksson has alleged the pictures were obtained without his authorisation.
- Both parties involved would need to attend one of the specialist register offices in person to obtain authorisation.
- If Congress acts and the president signs the annual budget authorizations, then you'll see how meaningless that deal really is.
- Customers will sign authorisations and receipts on a touch-sensitive pad.
- The Committee and the City met on September 21, at which time the Committee presented the City with copies of the authorizations signed by the Sandy Beach leaseholders.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.