- 1 [Technology/Tecnología] [Telecom] automático this model is fully automatic este modelo es totalmente automático to be on automatic estar* en automáticoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- We have come under automatic machine-gun fire.
- A rifle and two automatic firearms were confiscated.
- He had tried to talk her into bringing an automatic firearm, as the assault would be a heavy one, but she was stubborn, and insisted that the knives would suit her fine.
- These engines are mated to either a six-speed manual gearbox or a five-speed automatic transmission.
- This car is fun to drive on twisting country roads, thanks to a well-programmed 6 speed automatic gearbox with a tiptronic option.
- The engine is combined with a new 6-speed automatic gearbox which gives excellent quality gear changes.
- 2 2.1 (inevitable) you'll receive an automatic pay increase recibirá automáticamente un aumento salarial since the crime took place in his house, he is an automatic suspect como el delito tuvo lugar en su casa, inevitablemente es un sospechoso 2.2 (instinctive, reflex) [response/reaction] automáticoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Thinking, memory and attitude operate on two levels: the conscious/deliberate and the unconscious / automatic.
- Finally, termination is present when the new behavior has become rather automatic and requires no conscious effort.
- Sometimes, these beliefs are so quick and reflexive that they're automatic, but they still shape our behavior.
- If this player was always an automatic choice, the omission of some members of the victorious Scottish team in the European Team Championships has raised a few eyebrows.
- They would have been automatic first team choices, but instead they remain sidelined for the remainder of the year as they recover from their respective injuries.
- The other side of the coin is that he has had to leave out players who were once automatic choices, and it's not a task he enjoys.
- (car) coche (masculine) automático; (pistol) automática (feminine), revólver (masculine) automático; (washing machine) lavadora (feminine) automática, lavarropas (masculine) automático (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.