Translation of auxiliary in Spanish:
noun plural -ries
- 1 1.1 (helper, additional person) teaching auxiliary nursing auxiliaryenfermero, (-ra (masculine, feminine) auxiliar)Example sentences1.2
also: auxiliaries plural(Military)tropas (feminine plural) auxiliaresExample sentences
- A nursing auxiliary on ward 23 at Bradford Royal Infirmary, she joined the NHS in 1979 and is now a health care assistant in elderly care.
- When she finally left Quarriers, aged almost 17, she eventually secured a job as a nursing auxiliary with the Royal Infirmary in Glasgow.
- Ruth found work as a nursing auxiliary at the Victoria Hospital, in Okus Road, and later at BHS, in the town centre.
- In addition, it tends to slight the tremendous growth of auxiliaries and parallel organizations.
- In order to launch the WMU and to assure its survival as an auxiliary, the organization needed a strong, tenacious leader.
- Beginning in the mid-1880s, the railroad brotherhoods' women's auxiliaries gave institutional voice to women's concerns.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.