- the avant-garde la vanguardiaMore example sentences
- The city has a reputation for being the one place where rock music and the avant-garde have merged with results that are spectacular rather than excruciating.
- I got into medieval music and the avant-garde, all the fringe stuff that people didn't like, the punk rock of classical music.
- A passionate advocate for the avant-garde in both literature and film, B.S. Johnson gained notoriety for his forthright views on the future of the novel and for his idiosyncratic ways of putting them into practice.
- vanguardista, de vanguardia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to