Translation of awesome in Spanish:
- 1.1 [task/achievement] imponente, formidableExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (as interjection/como interjección) (American English/inglés norteamericano) ¡impresionante!
- The awesome majesty and power of these mountains is breathtaking and I look at them every day.
- One feels so helpless, so small in the face of such awesome power being so recklessly cast about.
- To take one's own life or to terminate the life of another out of mercy is to exercise the most awesome power imaginable.
- I feel honored to be able to help out these excellent people with such an awesome event.
- This girl can sing - and she did an awesome take on the song with only a few little issues with the notes.
- Some first impressions - Spotlight is pretty awesome and a positive move in desktop search.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.