Translation of awesome in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (as interjection)
- The awesome majesty and power of these mountains is breathtaking and I look at them every day.
- One feels so helpless, so small in the face of such awesome power being so recklessly cast about.
- To take one's own life or to terminate the life of another out of mercy is to exercise the most awesome power imaginable.
- I feel honored to be able to help out these excellent people with such an awesome event.
- This girl can sing - and she did an awesome take on the song with only a few little issues with the notes.
- Some first impressions - Spotlight is pretty awesome and a positive move in desktop search.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.