- 1.1 [task/achievement] imponente, formidableMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (as interjection/como interjección) (American English/inglés norteamericano) ¡impresionante!
- The awesome majesty and power of these mountains is breathtaking and I look at them every day.
- One feels so helpless, so small in the face of such awesome power being so recklessly cast about.
- To take one's own life or to terminate the life of another out of mercy is to exercise the most awesome power imaginable.
- I feel honored to be able to help out these excellent people with such an awesome event.
- This girl can sing - and she did an awesome take on the song with only a few little issues with the notes.
- Some first impressions - Spotlight is pretty awesome and a positive move in desktop search.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.