Translation of azure in Spanish:
- 1.1 [literary] azure blue eyesojos (masculine plural) zarcos [literary]Example sentences1.2 (in heraldry)
- Souvenirs of miniature trains from the Rail Museum have been placed in the inner edges of these walls behind a bright azure blue background.
- Her eyes glistened as she looked out over the blue Pacific waters as the horizon touched a cloudless azure blue sky.
- You could, of course, try and land your own dinner with a jolly crew on board one of the hire craft that dance across the azure blue seas.
- The original flag design, based upon the Ancient Arms of Nova Scotia, granted by King Charles I in 1625, is on a ground of silver with a saltire azure - a blue St. Andrew's cross.
- A huge human foot d'or, in a field azure; the foot crushes a serpent rampant whose fangs are imbedded in the heel.
- They both had the same device upon the surcoats; it was a Virgin Mary embroidered on a field azure.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.