Translation of azure in Spanish:
- 1.1 [literary] azure blue eyesojos (masculine plural) zarcos [literary]Example sentences1.2 (in heraldry)
- Souvenirs of miniature trains from the Rail Museum have been placed in the inner edges of these walls behind a bright azure blue background.
- Her eyes glistened as she looked out over the blue Pacific waters as the horizon touched a cloudless azure blue sky.
- You could, of course, try and land your own dinner with a jolly crew on board one of the hire craft that dance across the azure blue seas.
- The original flag design, based upon the Ancient Arms of Nova Scotia, granted by King Charles I in 1625, is on a ground of silver with a saltire azure - a blue St. Andrew's cross.
- A huge human foot d'or, in a field azure; the foot crushes a serpent rampant whose fangs are imbedded in the heel.
- They both had the same device upon the surcoats; it was a Virgin Mary embroidered on a field azure.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to