Translation of bach in Spanish:
noun plural -es
- (New Zealand) (holiday house)casita (feminine) de veraneoExample sentences
- Removal of the baches was required under the North Canterbury Conservation Board's 1998 plan for the reserve.
- I have also heard, and certainly saw on our boat trip in, that there are many privately owned baches which can be rented.
- The seaside baches have become a lot bigger and more posh in the last 50 years than they used to be, and cost a lot more to buy.
Definition of bach in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.