n (pl -es)
- (NZ) (holiday house) casita (f) de veraneoMore example sentences
- Removal of the baches was required under the North Canterbury Conservation Board's 1998 plan for the reserve.
- I have also heard, and certainly saw on our boat trip in, that there are many privately owned baches which can be rented.
- The seaside baches have become a lot bigger and more posh in the last 50 years than they used to be, and cost a lot more to buy.
Definition of bach in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.