n (plural -es)
- (New Zealand/Nueva Zelanda) (holiday house) casita (feminine) de veraneoMore example sentences
- Removal of the baches was required under the North Canterbury Conservation Board's 1998 plan for the reserve.
- I have also heard, and certainly saw on our boat trip in, that there are many privately owned baches which can be rented.
- The seaside baches have become a lot bigger and more posh in the last 50 years than they used to be, and cost a lot more to buy.
Definition of bach in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.