Translation of bach in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -es)
- (New Zealand/Nueva Zelanda) (holiday house) casita (feminine) de veraneoExample sentences
- Removal of the baches was required under the North Canterbury Conservation Board's 1998 plan for the reserve.
- I have also heard, and certainly saw on our boat trip in, that there are many privately owned baches which can be rented.
- The seaside baches have become a lot bigger and more posh in the last 50 years than they used to be, and cost a lot more to buy.
Definition of bach in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.