Translation of bachelor in Spanish:
- 1 (single man) a confirmed bachelorun soltero empedernido(before noun) bachelor apartment o (British English) flatapartamento (masculine) de solterothe bachelor life
departamento (masculine) de soltero (Latin America)
piso (masculine) de soltero (Spain)
bulín (masculine) (River Plate area)la vida de soltero
la solteríaExample sentences
- So I figured there would be lots of attractive, hopefully eligible bachelors and bachelorettes around my age.
- A Bunclody man is officially among Ireland's most eligible bachelors following his selection as an escort in this year's International Rose of Tralee contest.
- Once a selection of eligible bachelors are chosen, the audience then gets to decide who gets kicked out each week as Lisa dates them every episode.
- 2 (Univ)licenciado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)Bachelor of Arts/Science/Education (degree)licenciatura (feminine) en Filosofía y Letras/en Ciencias/en EducaciónExample sentences
- A graduate of Florida State University with a bachelor's degree in marketing, Roffler has more than 11 years of tire-industry experience.
- Palmer is a 1997 graduate of Ohio State University with a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- I transferred from Vassar to Harvard University and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a bachelor of arts degree in economics.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.