Translation of bachelor in Spanish:
- 1 (single man) a confirmed bachelor(before noun) bachelor apartment o (British English) flatun soltero empedernidothe bachelor lifeapartamento (masculine) de solterodepartamento (masculine) de soltero (Latin America)piso (masculine) de soltero (Spain)la vida de solterola solteríaExample sentences
- So I figured there would be lots of attractive, hopefully eligible bachelors and bachelorettes around my age.
- A Bunclody man is officially among Ireland's most eligible bachelors following his selection as an escort in this year's International Rose of Tralee contest.
- Once a selection of eligible bachelors are chosen, the audience then gets to decide who gets kicked out each week as Lisa dates them every episode.
- 2 (Univ)Bachelor of Arts/Science/Education (degree)licenciado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)licenciatura (feminine) en Filosofía y Letras/en Ciencias/en EducaciónExample sentences
- A graduate of Florida State University with a bachelor's degree in marketing, Roffler has more than 11 years of tire-industry experience.
- Palmer is a 1997 graduate of Ohio State University with a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- I transferred from Vassar to Harvard University and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a bachelor of arts degree in economics.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.