- 1 (single man) soltero (masculine) a confirmed bachelor un soltero empedernido (before noun/delante del nombre) bachelor apartment o (British English/inglés británico) flat apartamento (m) de soltero, departamento (m) de soltero (Latin America/América Latina) , piso (masculine) de soltero (Spain/España) , bulín (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) bachelor girl [dated/anticuado] chica (feminine) soltera the bachelor life la vida de soltero, la solteríaMore example sentences
- So I figured there would be lots of attractive, hopefully eligible bachelors and bachelorettes around my age.
- A Bunclody man is officially among Ireland's most eligible bachelors following his selection as an escort in this year's International Rose of Tralee contest.
- Once a selection of eligible bachelors are chosen, the audience then gets to decide who gets kicked out each week as Lisa dates them every episode.
- 2 [Education/Educación] licenciado, (masculine, feminine) Bachelor of Arts/Science/Education (degree) licenciatura (feminine) en Filosofía y Letras/en Ciencias/en Educación (person) licenciado, (masculine, feminine) en Filosofía y Letras/en Ciencias/en EducaciónMore example sentences
- A graduate of Florida State University with a bachelor's degree in marketing, Roffler has more than 11 years of tire-industry experience.
- Palmer is a 1997 graduate of Ohio State University with a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- I transferred from Vassar to Harvard University and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a bachelor of arts degree in economics.
- 3 (Canada/Canadá) (apartment) apartamento (m) de soltero, departamento (m) de soltero (Latin America/América Latina) , piso (masculine) de soltero (Spain/España) , bulín (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)More example sentences
- He says rooms in Toronto cost nearly $500 a month, and bachelors a couple hundred more than that.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)