Translation of bachelor in Spanish:
- 1 (single man) a confirmed bachelorun soltero empedernido(before noun) bachelor apartment or (British) flatapartamento (masculine) de solterothe bachelor life
departamento (masculine) de soltero (Latin America)
piso (masculine) de soltero (Spain)
bulín (masculine) (Río de la Plata)la vida de soltero
la solteríaExample sentences
- So I figured there would be lots of attractive, hopefully eligible bachelors and bachelorettes around my age.
- A Bunclody man is officially among Ireland's most eligible bachelors following his selection as an escort in this year's International Rose of Tralee contest.
- Once a selection of eligible bachelors are chosen, the audience then gets to decide who gets kicked out each week as Lisa dates them every episode.
- 2 (University) Bachelor of Arts/Science/Education (degree)licenciatura (feminine) en Filosofía y Letras/en Ciencias/en Educación(person) licenciado (-da) (masculine, feminine) en Filosofía y Letras/en Ciencias/en EducaciónExample sentences
- A graduate of Florida State University with a bachelor's degree in marketing, Roffler has more than 11 years of tire-industry experience.
- Palmer is a 1997 graduate of Ohio State University with a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- I transferred from Vassar to Harvard University and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a bachelor of arts degree in economics.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.