Translation of back boiler in Spanish:
- (British English)caldera (feminine) (incorporada detrás de una chimenea)Example sentences
- An integral back boiler provides domestic hot water and heats the radiators, which then provide central heating.
- Boilers can also be divided into floor-standing, wall-hung and back boilers.
- She bought it in 2000 for about £235,000, when it was still heated by a back boiler and scarcely inhabitable by today's standards.
Definition of back boiler in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.