- 1.1 u (support) respaldo (m), apoyo (m)More example sentences1.2 c [Mus] acompañamiento (m)
More example sentences1.3 c u (reinforcement) refuerzo (m)
- Their financial backing, supported by the Irish Sports Council, makes it one of the most exciting races in Europe.
- All they needed was public support and financial backing.
- However, she managed to find financial backing with the overwhelming support of friends.
More example sentences1.4 u (betting) apuestas (fpl)
- His slicing guitars and sometimes terrifying backing vocals gave a depth that just can't be captured without him.
- It certainly doesn't need the distraction of echoing backing vocals and the saccharine strings that it has to fight against throughout.
- Her band of musicians also keep things rolling with a pleasant pop-soul vocal backing and occasionally fresh drum patterns.
- The backing or outer layer, the part furthest from the skin, is made of polyester film.
- The rug backing is a strong material and craft knives must be used to make a clean cut.
- Hanging from the beams are 'tangkas', paintings on canvas with a backing of silk cloth, which communicate to the lamas the divine teachings.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.