- 1.1 [Theater/Teatro] entre bastidores or bambalinasMore example sentences1.2 (in secret) entre bastidores
More example sentences
- She herself has worked backstage for a marionette theater in Minneapolis, and she taught calligraphy for years.
- Danny stepped away, and cast one last disdainful look at Scott before going backstage, and presumably leaving the theater.
- We used a photograph of him taken backstage at the Winter Garden theater to calibrate our time extractor.
- I should be on the front lines, not making deals backstage.
- I wonder who is cutting the deals backstage and what it will look like after this is over.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the