Translation of backstage in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Theater)entre bastidores or bambalinasExample sentences1.2 (in secret)
- She herself has worked backstage for a marionette theater in Minneapolis, and she taught calligraphy for years.
- Danny stepped away, and cast one last disdainful look at Scott before going backstage, and presumably leaving the theater.
- We used a photograph of him taken backstage at the Winter Garden theater to calibrate our time extractor.
- I should be on the front lines, not making deals backstage.
- I wonder who is cutting the deals backstage and what it will look like after this is over.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.