Translation of baffle in Spanish:
- 1 (perplex)(experts/investigators)it baffles me how they escaped
desconcertarno me explico cómo se escaparonExample sentences
- Many critics doubted the wisdom in signing the Celtic player at all, but they were totally baffled at the decision to hose him with money.
- But none of the puzzles are so stupidly designed as to totally baffle players.
- They will be totally baffled and will need a lawyer to know what it means.
- 2 (frustrate)(efforts/attempts)they managed to baffle their pursuers
frustrarconsiguieron despistar a sus perseguidores
- 1 (Audio)Example sentences
- In a second arrangement, the first gas supply opens into the central region above an upper baffle plate and the second gas supply opens into the periphery of a plenum between the upper baffle plate and a lower baffle plate.
- Based on this data, we added baffles to optimize the light aperture within the spectrometer, thereby eliminating unnecessary rays while maximizing optical throughput.
- Appropriately placed baffles ensure that the light is integrated by many bounces before it reaches the detector.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.