Translation of balanced in Spanish:
- [diet] equilibrado, balanceado; [approach/view] equilibrado, ecuánime; [personality] equilibrado evenly balanced equilibrado well balanced ponderado, equilibradoExample sentences
- Glenny does his best to combat stereotyping and present a balanced, analytical account.
- In doing so, the author presents a balanced account of the successes and the failures of Italy's greatest prime minister of the twentieth century.
- The site purports to be a balanced presentation of information about New Zealand's future energy needs and how we might solve them.
- Traditional, organic soy foods, incorporated into a varied, balanced diet, are healthy.
- Many health experts encourage people to incorporate soy foods into a balanced diet and discourage solely taking soy supplements.
- We ensured that he ate small amounts of good food in a balanced diet, drank lots of water and took only two supplements every day - a multivitamin/mineral tablet as well as a gram of vitamin C.
- Matchmakers must avoid trying to take advantage of this situation to push services or to charge prices that would not interest the client if he or she were in a more balanced state of mind.
- Despite my rude disappointment as a child, I turned out a balanced person with realistic expectations.
- After their bath I sat on Zoe's bed and I told them both that being proud of oneself was the bedrock of a balanced personality.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a