Translation of balanced in Spanish:
- (personality)evenly balanced well balanced
- Glenny does his best to combat stereotyping and present a balanced, analytical account.
- In doing so, the author presents a balanced account of the successes and the failures of Italy's greatest prime minister of the twentieth century.
- The site purports to be a balanced presentation of information about New Zealand's future energy needs and how we might solve them.
- Traditional, organic soy foods, incorporated into a varied, balanced diet, are healthy.
- Many health experts encourage people to incorporate soy foods into a balanced diet and discourage solely taking soy supplements.
- We ensured that he ate small amounts of good food in a balanced diet, drank lots of water and took only two supplements every day - a multivitamin/mineral tablet as well as a gram of vitamin C.
- Matchmakers must avoid trying to take advantage of this situation to push services or to charge prices that would not interest the client if he or she were in a more balanced state of mind.
- Despite my rude disappointment as a child, I turned out a balanced person with realistic expectations.
- After their bath I sat on Zoe's bed and I told them both that being proud of oneself was the bedrock of a balanced personality.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.