- (game with ball) juego (m) de pelota; (baseball game) (AmE) partido (m) de béisbol; (US football game) (AmE) partido (m) de fútbol or (AmC, Méx) futbol americano no ball games prohibido jugar a la pelota it's a whole new ball game [colloquial/familiar] ha cambiado totalmente el panoramaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- According to David Block's new book Baseball Before We Knew It, the game may be traced to a continental ball game called la soule.
- They also have big youth memberships and an estimated 1500 youngsters are now playing the oval ball game in the county.
- This may be the first huge step in rectifying the small ball game in a county where stones at the side of roads are reserved for footballers.
- I had not played in a major league ball game since July 1952.
- Otherwise you can pitch me every day if you feel I can help you win a ball game.
- ‘I entered the ball game late for defense at first base, replacing Nate Colbert in the eighth inning’ Fairly, 65, said.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.