Translation of ball game in Spanish:
- (game with ball) juego (masculine) de pelota; (baseball game) (American English/inglés norteamericano) partido (masculine) de béisbol; (US football game) (American English/inglés norteamericano) partido (masculine) de fútbol or (Central America/América Central) (Mexico/México) futbol americano no ball games prohibido jugar a la pelota it's a whole new ball game [colloquial/familiar] ha cambiado totalmente el panoramaExample sentences
- According to David Block's new book Baseball Before We Knew It, the game may be traced to a continental ball game called la soule.
- They also have big youth memberships and an estimated 1500 youngsters are now playing the oval ball game in the county.
- This may be the first huge step in rectifying the small ball game in a county where stones at the side of roads are reserved for footballers.
- I had not played in a major league ball game since July 1952.
- Otherwise you can pitch me every day if you feel I can help you win a ball game.
- ‘I entered the ball game late for defense at first base, replacing Nate Colbert in the eighth inning’ Fairly, 65, said.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the