Translation of ballad in Spanish:
- 1.1 (narrative poem, song)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (sentimental song)
- Accentual verse has continued to flourish, however, in a wide range of popular songs, hymns, ballads, and nursery rhymes.
- He cherished some lovely old books containing the folk songs and traditional ballads of our land.
- With a traditional ballad you may notice the rhyme scheme or alliteration.
- Despite a hugely prolific career, Cole is now best known for a handful of over-played sentimental ballads.
- A slow, romantic ballad drifted into the air and the crowd turned to look at them.
- He has recorded everything from the most romantic ballads to movie theme songs, disco, rock and even gospel.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than