Translation of balladeer in Spanish:
- 1 (writer)Example sentences
- Songdog's delivery of music and lyric is reminiscent of the old-school '70s singer/songwriter balladeers such as Nick Drake, Jim Croce and at times, Tom Waits.
- Crooners, balladeers, torch singers - they are all here on this triple CD.
- From chamber choirs to traditional balladeers, Newfoundland musicians are confidently rooted in local culture
- 2 (singer)cantante (masculine or feminine) de baladas
baladista (masculine or feminine) (Latin America)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.