Translation of baloney in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (nonsense) [colloquial]tonterías (feminine plural)chorradas (feminine plural) (Spain) [colloquial]macanas (feminine plural) (River Plate area) [colloquial]Example sentences
- No nonsense, no baloney, not a lot of fanfare, and it's proceeding very quickly.
- This thing about them not going well is a load of baloney.
- Just when it looked like the magic of the cup was being exposed as a load of old baloney, the substitute required only three minutes to underline his faith in it.
- 2 uncountable or countable (American English) → bologna
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.