n (plural -boos)
- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (plant) bambú (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) bamboo shoots [Cookery/Cocina] brotes (masculine plural) de bambúMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (stems) (caña (f) de) bambú (m); (before noun/delante del nombre) [furniture] de bambú
More example sentences
- Grasses, sedges and bamboos are grown mostly for their foliage and anything that enhances that effect is worth having.
- The towering banana trees, giant bamboos and coconut palms were surrounded by endless varieties of smaller plants and flowers.
- His slides showed examples of phormium, umbellifors, ferns and grasses, such as yuccas, angelica, tree ferns, bamboos and pampas grass.
- Sometimes, the placing and spacing requires a bit of thought, so I poke in small bamboo canes where I want plants to go.
- The neighboring village of Bona is also known as a major producer of bamboo furniture and basketry.
- We also organise festivals to popularise bamboo furniture and local art forms.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.