Translation of bancassurance in Spanish:
- uncountableseguros (masculine plural) bancariosExample sentences
- Some IFAs have questioned the logic of the move as they associate the Abbey name with bancassurance - selling savings products over the counter at bank branches.
- There could also be a boost for bancassurance - selling life and pensions products through banks - which has been slow to take off in the UK.
- The Life Insurance Corporation of India is shopping for strategic stakes in commercial banks to put bancassurance to better use.
Definition of bancassurance in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.