Translation of bandage in Spanish:
- 1.1 (dressing) vendaje (masculine) he had a bandage on his arm llevaba el brazo vendadoExample sentences1.2 (strip of cloth) venda (feminine)
- Pei said that qualified doctors would have protected the wound with a bandage rather than cotton material.
- Apply an antibiotic ointment and cover the wound with an adhesive bandage or gauze.
- Tourniquets, ligatures, and compression bandages should not be used.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- vendar she bandaged (up) my ankle me vendó el tobillo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.