Translation of bandage in Spanish:
- 1.1 (dressing) he had a bandage on his armllevaba el brazo vendadoExample sentences1.2 (strip of cloth)
- Pei said that qualified doctors would have protected the wound with a bandage rather than cotton material.
- Apply an antibiotic ointment and cover the wound with an adhesive bandage or gauze.
- Tourniquets, ligatures, and compression bandages should not be used.
- she bandaged (up) my ankleme vendó el tobilloExample sentences
- Her small body was bandaged and a tube inserted in her side drained her liver.
- He bandaged her wounds with bits of his clothing and picked her up into his arms.
- He bandaged the man's wounds and carried him to an inn where he nursed him through the night.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than