- 1.1 (dressing) vendaje (masculine) he had a bandage on his arm llevaba el brazo vendadoMore example sentences1.2 (strip of cloth) venda (feminine)
- Pei said that qualified doctors would have protected the wound with a bandage rather than cotton material.
- Apply an antibiotic ointment and cover the wound with an adhesive bandage or gauze.
- Tourniquets, ligatures, and compression bandages should not be used.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- vendar she bandaged (up) my ankle me vendó el tobillo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.