Translation of bandage in Spanish:
- 1.1 (dressing) vendaje (masculine) he had a bandage on his arm llevaba el brazo vendadoExample sentences1.2 (strip of cloth) venda (feminine)
- Pei said that qualified doctors would have protected the wound with a bandage rather than cotton material.
- Apply an antibiotic ointment and cover the wound with an adhesive bandage or gauze.
- Tourniquets, ligatures, and compression bandages should not be used.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- vendar she bandaged (up) my ankle me vendó el tobillo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.