Translation of banker in Spanish:
- 1 (Finance)Example sentences
- They do it to bulge the bank accounts of bankers, company managers, and investors all over the world.
- The article discusses six Barclays bankers who managed to spend £44,000 on one meal.
- We have been acting as bankers and managers to public issues.
- 2 (in gambling)Example sentences
- The banker has to be Baracouda (Stayers' Hurdle, Thur 1435).
- The opening race of the meeting, which began to the sound of the famous Cheltenham cheer, was won by Brave Inca, one of the Irish bankers of the meeting.
- Moscow Flyer also proved to be the pick of Geraghty's winners last year, taking the Queen Mother Champion Chase and the 10-year-old as his banker once again this year.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.