Translation of banker's order in Spanish:
- orden (feminine) de débito bancario (Latin America)orden (masculine) de domiciliación bancaria (Spain)Example sentences
- If you wish to make the payment by banker's order in future years, you should make a new banker's order.
- This subscription will not be banked or any banker's orders initiated until your application has been approved.
- Over half of this comes from our regular planned giving - banker's orders and tax reclaimed on covenants.
Definition of banker's order in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than