Translation of banker's order in Spanish:
- orden (feminine) de débito bancario (Latin America)orden (masculine) de domiciliación bancaria (Spain)Example sentences
- If you wish to make the payment by banker's order in future years, you should make a new banker's order.
- This subscription will not be banked or any banker's orders initiated until your application has been approved.
- Over half of this comes from our regular planned giving - banker's orders and tax reclaimed on covenants.
Definition of banker's order in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.