Translation of bap in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- At this time of year, I always start by grabbing a mulled apple juice from Days Cottage and a bacon bap from Adey's organic farm, which is just down the road at Berkeley.
- In truth, the focaccia was more of a Scottish bap than an olive-oily, herby bread, but it did the job of holding the filling.
- Two slices of toast with jam, marmalade or Marmite, a bap containing three items from bacon, egg, sausage and tomato cost £3.50.
Definition of bap in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.