Translation of bap in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- At this time of year, I always start by grabbing a mulled apple juice from Days Cottage and a bacon bap from Adey's organic farm, which is just down the road at Berkeley.
- In truth, the focaccia was more of a Scottish bap than an olive-oily, herby bread, but it did the job of holding the filling.
- Two slices of toast with jam, marmalade or Marmite, a bap containing three items from bacon, egg, sausage and tomato cost £3.50.
Definition of bap in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.