- 1.1 (primitive) primitivoMore example sentences1.2 (brutal) brutal these working hours are barbaric! ¡este horario de trabajo es brutal or es una barbaridad!
More example sentences
- All my children have been engaged in this right now, though they are biased about it being primitive, barbaric and a bit too demanding.
- It is seen as barbaric, irrational, primitive and sexist.
- The three on the left are angular distortions of Classical figures, while the violently dislocated features and bodies of the other two have all the barbaric qualities of primitive art.
- The area is deathly quiet, except for the sound of pelting rain and the soft voice of our guide, calmly and precisely detailing acts of barbaric savagery which still beggar the imagination.
- If those who have the power to change this law have listened to my story, then I hope they will see that the law is cruel, barbaric and inhumane.
- He subjected the 27-year-old mother to a savage, barbaric, and brutal ordeal.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to