Translation of barn in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for crops) granero (masculine); (for livestock) establo (masculine) they live in a great barn of a place viven en un caserón enormeExample sentences1.2 (for vehicles) (American English/inglés norteamericano) cochera (feminine)
- Also within the wall would have been a well, latrines, a chapel, workshops, barns, pens for livestock, hen houses and perhaps other outbuildings.
- On the way to the working farm, they marvel at the bucolic scene - rolling hills with acres of corn and soybean fields, the green pastures interspersed with barns and farm houses.
- Clean livestock barns have fewer fly problems.
- One barn featured rapid transit cars that were awaiting some restoration.
- ALL Santa wants for Christmas is a new barn, shed or stable for his sleigh.
- In the car barn we saw numbers 2002 through 6 in various stages of build.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.