Translation of barn in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for crops)(for livestock)they live in a great barn of a placeviven en un caserón enormeExample sentences1.2 (for vehicles)
(American English)Example sentences
- Also within the wall would have been a well, latrines, a chapel, workshops, barns, pens for livestock, hen houses and perhaps other outbuildings.
- On the way to the working farm, they marvel at the bucolic scene - rolling hills with acres of corn and soybean fields, the green pastures interspersed with barns and farm houses.
- Clean livestock barns have fewer fly problems.
- One barn featured rapid transit cars that were awaiting some restoration.
- ALL Santa wants for Christmas is a new barn, shed or stable for his sleigh.
- In the car barn we saw numbers 2002 through 6 in various stages of build.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.