- 1.1 (for crops) granero (m); (for livestock) establo (m) they live in a great barn of a place viven en un caserón enorme he couldn't hit the side of a barn [set phrase] tiene pésima puntería door 1More example sentences1.2 (for vehicles) (AmE) cochera (f)
More example sentences
- Also within the wall would have been a well, latrines, a chapel, workshops, barns, pens for livestock, hen houses and perhaps other outbuildings.
- On the way to the working farm, they marvel at the bucolic scene - rolling hills with acres of corn and soybean fields, the green pastures interspersed with barns and farm houses.
- Clean livestock barns have fewer fly problems.
- One barn featured rapid transit cars that were awaiting some restoration.
- ALL Santa wants for Christmas is a new barn, shed or stable for his sleigh.
- In the car barn we saw numbers 2002 through 6 in various stages of build.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.