- 1.1 (dance party)fiesta donde se baila música folclóricaMore example sentences1.2 (country dance) (BrE) baile folclórico inglés
More example sentences
- There is word about a barn dance coming to town but you'll read more about that next week.
- This year's event will conclude with a barn dance.
- Finally he said, ‘There's going to be a barn dance in town tomorrow night and I was thinking that maybe you would like to go with me.’
- Forget truth, principles and allegiance, the council chamber now appears to be like a bad barn dance with Better Bedford calling ‘change your partners step this way.’
- The dances are not energetic in the sense that a barn dance or a ceilidh is.
- He loved music and was a caller at local barn dances and enjoyed sequence dances.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.