Translation of barn dance in Spanish:
- 1.1 (dance party)[ fiesta donde se baila música folclórica ]Example sentences1.2 (country dance) (British English/inglés británico) [ baile folclórico inglés ]
- There is word about a barn dance coming to town but you'll read more about that next week.
- This year's event will conclude with a barn dance.
- Finally he said, ‘There's going to be a barn dance in town tomorrow night and I was thinking that maybe you would like to go with me.’
- Forget truth, principles and allegiance, the council chamber now appears to be like a bad barn dance with Better Bedford calling ‘change your partners step this way.’
- The dances are not energetic in the sense that a barn dance or a ceilidh is.
- He loved music and was a caller at local barn dances and enjoyed sequence dances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.