- 1.1 (dance party)fiesta donde se baila música folclóricaMore example sentences1.2 (country dance) (BrE) baile folclórico inglés
More example sentences
- There is word about a barn dance coming to town but you'll read more about that next week.
- This year's event will conclude with a barn dance.
- Finally he said, ‘There's going to be a barn dance in town tomorrow night and I was thinking that maybe you would like to go with me.’
- Forget truth, principles and allegiance, the council chamber now appears to be like a bad barn dance with Better Bedford calling ‘change your partners step this way.’
- The dances are not energetic in the sense that a barn dance or a ceilidh is.
- He loved music and was a caller at local barn dances and enjoyed sequence dances.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.