alojar en barraconesExample sentences
- The authorities in a small Czech town put on a dance so that the soldiers barracked there can mingle with the local girls.
- When not at war, the Macedonian army was barracked at state expense and underwent sophisticated training while in quarters.
- Still, there were over a dozen of them barracked in the new guardhouse at the gate to the estate.
- (British) (jeer)(speaker/performer)
- Despite the fact that Hart was not even at the racecourse, his horse was barracked and jeered in scenes that came within a whisker of descending into violence.
- During the heated debate, the Mayor Roger Clarke as Chair, struggled to maintain order amid barracking from the public galleries.
- But if the home support, who took great delight in barracking their Palace counterparts before turning their ire on their own players, expected a rout, they were to be sorely disappointed.
- (British) (jeer)(audience/crowd)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.