Translation of base rate in Spanish:
- (British English)tipo (masculine) or tasa (feminine) (de interés) de referenciaExample sentences
- If the Bank of England puts the base rate up, then mortgage rates will go up.
- They are slow to cut mortgage rates when the base rate is falling, and sometimes fail to pass on base-rate cuts in full.
- When the Bank of England changes its base rate, mortgage lenders react by raising their variable rates, too.
Definition of base rate in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.