- 1.1 u (game) baloncesto (m), básquetbol (m) (AmL) (before n) basketball player jugador, -dora (m,f) de baloncesto or (AmL tb) de básquetbol, baloncestista (mf), basquetbolista (mf) (AmL)More example sentences1.2 c (ball) pelota (f) de básquetbol or (Esp) balón (m) de baloncesto
More example sentences
- You'll be able to watch live premiership games, basketball, golf, cricket, and all sorts.
- This is why, perhaps, football and basketball are the team sports with the widest global appeal.
- I get fed up with the number of points they score in basketball but I quite like a few goals in football.
- I can see what they are saying about some of the balls, as the kids bring in rugby balls and basketballs and it can possibly get a bit out of hand.
- There were basketballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, etc.
- The yard is littered with basketballs, soccer balls, bikes, and, for trips on the nearby river, canoes.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...