Translation of batch in Spanish:
- (of cakes)(of goods) (Business)
lote (masculine)(of improvements, innovations) serie (feminine)(of data, transactions) (Computing)the latest batch of figures shows …
lote (masculine)las últimas cifras indican …(before noun) batch numberExample sentences
- A supermarket yesterday withdrew a batch of own-brand peanut butter after a jar was found to contain cancer-causing chemicals.
- In contrast, a batch of discs can take two to four weeks to replicate.
- Those six rounds came from a batch of 200 loaded recently on a progressive press.
- It's always unpleasant when individuals who've worked on a second or third-rate film collect a batch of awards.
- So Australia collected a batch of free settlers before the gold rush.
- A batch of mosquitoes collected from the field was divided into two groups.
- The older database used a three-stage batch system in which records were duplicated across three tables.
- It includes a number of advanced features like creating encrypted backups or batch mode processing.
- Most backup environments perform their backups as a batch process sometime during the night.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.