Translation of batch in Spanish:
- (of cakes) hornada (feminine), tanda (feminine); (of dough, cement) cantidad (feminine), tanda (feminine); (of goods) [Business/Comercio] lote (masculine); (of trainees, candidates) grupo (masculine), tanda (feminine); (of mail, paperwork) pila (feminine), montón (masculine); (of improvements, innovations) serie (feminine); (of data, transactions) [Computing/Informática] lote (masculine) the latest batch of figures shows … las últimas cifras indican … (before noun/delante del nombre) batch number número (masculine) de serieExample sentences
- A supermarket yesterday withdrew a batch of own-brand peanut butter after a jar was found to contain cancer-causing chemicals.
- In contrast, a batch of discs can take two to four weeks to replicate.
- Those six rounds came from a batch of 200 loaded recently on a progressive press.
- It's always unpleasant when individuals who've worked on a second or third-rate film collect a batch of awards.
- So Australia collected a batch of free settlers before the gold rush.
- A batch of mosquitoes collected from the field was divided into two groups.
- The older database used a three-stage batch system in which records were duplicated across three tables.
- It includes a number of advanced features like creating encrypted backups or batch mode processing.
- Most backup environments perform their backups as a batch process sometime during the night.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.