Translation of batch in Spanish:
- (of cakes)(of goods) (Business)(of improvements, innovations)(of data, transactions) (Computing)the latest batch of figures shows …(before noun) batch numberlas últimas cifras indican …Example sentences
- A supermarket yesterday withdrew a batch of own-brand peanut butter after a jar was found to contain cancer-causing chemicals.
- In contrast, a batch of discs can take two to four weeks to replicate.
- Those six rounds came from a batch of 200 loaded recently on a progressive press.
- It's always unpleasant when individuals who've worked on a second or third-rate film collect a batch of awards.
- So Australia collected a batch of free settlers before the gold rush.
- A batch of mosquitoes collected from the field was divided into two groups.
- The older database used a three-stage batch system in which records were duplicated across three tables.
- It includes a number of advanced features like creating encrypted backups or batch mode processing.
- Most backup environments perform their backups as a batch process sometime during the night.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.