Translation of bathroom in Spanish:
- 1 (room with bath)Example sentences
- To the left is the family bathroom which has a bath, wash basin, toilet and tiled wall and floor.
- Hence the state-of-the art bathrooms with rolltop baths, his and her washbasins and shower units with jet sprays.
- The bathroom has a bath, a toilet and a hand basin and is plumbed for a washing machine.
- 2 (toilet) (esp (American English) ) to go to the bathroomir al baño or al serviciothe dog went to the bathroom on the carpetel perro ensució la alfombra(before noun) bathroom humorhumor (masculine) escatológicobathroom scalesExample sentences
- The school's bathroom facilities also received a new coat of paint at the same time.
- Jamie stood outside the door of one of the public bathrooms, his stomach in knots.
- They also have generous bathroom facilities that they allow one to use in emergencies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.