Translation of bathroom in Spanish:
- 1.1 (room with bath) (cuarto (masculine) de) baño (masculine) 1.2 (toilet) (especially American English/especialmente inglés norteamericano) baño (masculine), servicio (masculine) to go to the bathroom ir* al baño or al servicio the dog went to the bathroom on the carpet el perro ensució la alfombra (before noun/delante del nombre) bathroom humor humor (masculine) escatológico bathroom scales báscula (feminine) or balanza (feminine) de bañoExample sentences
- To the left is the family bathroom which has a bath, wash basin, toilet and tiled wall and floor.
- Hence the state-of-the art bathrooms with rolltop baths, his and her washbasins and shower units with jet sprays.
- The bathroom has a bath, a toilet and a hand basin and is plumbed for a washing machine.
- The school's bathroom facilities also received a new coat of paint at the same time.
- Jamie stood outside the door of one of the public bathrooms, his stomach in knots.
- They also have generous bathroom facilities that they allow one to use in emergencies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the