- 1.1 (room with bath) (cuarto (m) de) baño (m) 1.2 (toilet) (esp AmE) baño (m), servicio (m) to go to the bathroom ir* al baño or al servicio the dog went to the bathroom on the carpet el perro ensució la alfombra (before n) bathroom humor humor (m) escatológico bathroom scales báscula (f) or balanza (f) de bañoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- To the left is the family bathroom which has a bath, wash basin, toilet and tiled wall and floor.
- Hence the state-of-the art bathrooms with rolltop baths, his and her washbasins and shower units with jet sprays.
- The bathroom has a bath, a toilet and a hand basin and is plumbed for a washing machine.
- The school's bathroom facilities also received a new coat of paint at the same time.
- Jamie stood outside the door of one of the public bathrooms, his stomach in knots.
- They also have generous bathroom facilities that they allow one to use in emergencies.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)