- 1.1 (room with bath) (cuarto (masculine) de) baño (masculine) 1.2 (toilet) (especially American English/especialmente inglés norteamericano) baño (masculine), servicio (masculine) to go to the bathroom ir* al baño or al servicio the dog went to the bathroom on the carpet el perro ensució la alfombra (before noun/delante del nombre) bathroom humor humor (masculine) escatológico bathroom scales báscula (feminine) or balanza (feminine) de bañoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- To the left is the family bathroom which has a bath, wash basin, toilet and tiled wall and floor.
- Hence the state-of-the art bathrooms with rolltop baths, his and her washbasins and shower units with jet sprays.
- The bathroom has a bath, a toilet and a hand basin and is plumbed for a washing machine.
- The school's bathroom facilities also received a new coat of paint at the same time.
- Jamie stood outside the door of one of the public bathrooms, his stomach in knots.
- They also have generous bathroom facilities that they allow one to use in emergencies.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.