Translation of beacon in Spanish:
- 1 (light)(fire) almenara (feminine)the police placed beacons along the roadla policía colocó balizas or señales luminosas a lo largo de la carreteraExample sentences
- But amid the feelings of frustration, one piece of positive news shone out like a beacon of hope.
- When I saw the sign of The Dolmen Hotel all lit up it was like a beacon of hope to me.
- That said, Jerome Vareille stood out like a beacon of hope, creating or being on the end of the best of the few chances.
- Rotating beacons on airfields made their debut in the early 1920s.
- What is the significance, if any, of the color and location of lights / beacons on airliners or any aircraft?
- From the late 1970s, constellations of man-made navigation satellites have taken over as beacons to guide the way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.