Translation of beast in Spanish:
- 1 (animal) beast of burdenbestia or animal (masculine) de cargaExample sentences
- These cunning warriors are trained from birth to hunt, track and trap the most dangerous beasts in the wild.
- On landing, the astronaut ‘will be able to deal with wild beasts, sharks and other dangerous animals or enemies’, the website reported.
- In Dawson, White Fang becomes an attraction, and people come to see the wild beast in the cage.
- A few years ago he'd often spot the wooly beasts on a neighbouring farm with huge sores on their backsides, weak and hardly able to stand.
- Under the fire of the sun, the world became green, the crops grew tall and strong, and the beasts of farm and field have grown fat and strong.
- The huge antler spikes were within a few yards of her, and in a flash of numbing fear she remembered Mortimer's warning, to beware of horned beasts on the farm.
- If that was true, then these business people must be beasts in human form!
- According to him, the second category of people, which did not contribute to science and knowledge, are more like beasts than human beings.
- For Overton the line between human and beasts was rather unclear.
- 2 (creation, thing) it's in the nature of the beast that it's complicatedes un asunto ( or un problema etc. ) complicado por naturaleza
- 3 (unkind person) (British) [colloquial]don't be such a beast!¡no seas malo or asqueroso! [colloquial]
- 4 (sexually aggressive man) (US) [colloquial]fiera (feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- I have been the cruelest of beasts, lying to you and all.
- I also have nothing but praise for the police and law enforcement team - they did a great job and I am glad we have more tools such as DNA testing for catching and convicting sex beasts.
- That sentence was increased after the intervention of the Home Secretary, who instead insisted on a whole life tariff for the sex beast.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.