Translation of beautiful in Spanish:
lindísimo (Latin America)(friendship)
- He was now short and fat with a red face, but in some deeper sense he was very beautiful.
- Everyone turned and looked at a handsome young man in a beautiful hat, called Mike.
- Right from day one she always loved school and she has grown into a beautiful young lady.
- 2 (very good) [colloquial](meal/weather)
buenísimo(shot/serve)we lay in the sun all day: it was beautiful
magníficonos pasamos el día tumbados al sol, se estaba de maravillasmall is beautifullo bueno viene en frascos pequeños or (in Latin America also) chicosthe beautiful peoplela gente guapathe beautiful game
la gente linda (Latin America)el juego bonito
- 3 (kind)(especially American English)that was a beautiful thing to do
encantador¡qué detalle!you remembered my birthday! you're beautiful!¡eres un encanto, te has acordado de mi cumpleaños!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.