Translation of beauty in Spanish:
noun plural -ties
- 1 1.1 uncountable (quality) beauty is in the eye of the beholdertodo es según el color del cristal con que se mira(before noun) beauty competition o contest o (American English) pageantconcurso (masculine) or certamen (masculine) de bellezabeauty (care) productsproductos (masculine plural) de bellezabeauty treatmenttratamiento (masculine) de belleza1.2 countable (advantage) [colloquial]the beauty of the plan/method is that …lo bueno del plan/método es que …Example sentences
- Regardless of the somewhat touristy aspect, the beauty of learning in a class environment is that it removes the male-determined version of sexy.
- The frame is usually fully expressed on the interior of the building to take advantage of the beauty of the timber frame joinery.
- Take the whole family on a walk around the neighborhood or to a trail for a hike and take advantage of the beauty of nature.
- 2 countable 2.1 (woman) Beauty and the Beastla Bella y la Bestia2.2 (fine specimen) [colloquial]Example sentences
- In fact, it is a beauty fished off the beach or rocks.
- The level of quality here is therefore really high, many of the items are brand name and all are beauties, in excellent condition, and timely as per current retro.
- As an architectural beauty it is one of the worst examples of its era.
- The blonde beauty will represent Ireland in the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant on June 3.
- Across the aisle, six blonde beauties also celebrating a birthday tossed their tinted manes laughed too loud and drank champagne.
- There may be a surplus of blonde beauties in Hollywood, but the ones who can act as well as look stunning are in short supply.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.