Translation of beauty in Spanish:
noun plural -ties
- 1 1.1 uncountable (quality) beauty is in the eye of the beholder(before noun) beauty competition o contest o (American English) pageanttodo es según el color del cristal con que se mirabeauty (care) productsconcurso (masculine) or certamen (masculine) de bellezabeauty treatmentproductos (masculine plural) de belleza1.2 countable (advantage) [colloquial]the beauty of the plan/method is that …tratamiento (masculine) de bellezalo bueno del plan/método es que …Example sentences
- Regardless of the somewhat touristy aspect, the beauty of learning in a class environment is that it removes the male-determined version of sexy.
- The frame is usually fully expressed on the interior of the building to take advantage of the beauty of the timber frame joinery.
- Take the whole family on a walk around the neighborhood or to a trail for a hike and take advantage of the beauty of nature.
- 2 countable 2.1 (woman) Beauty and the Beast2.2 (fine specimen) [colloquial]la Bella y la BestiaExample sentences
- In fact, it is a beauty fished off the beach or rocks.
- The level of quality here is therefore really high, many of the items are brand name and all are beauties, in excellent condition, and timely as per current retro.
- As an architectural beauty it is one of the worst examples of its era.
- The blonde beauty will represent Ireland in the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant on June 3.
- Across the aisle, six blonde beauties also celebrating a birthday tossed their tinted manes laughed too loud and drank champagne.
- There may be a surplus of blonde beauties in Hollywood, but the ones who can act as well as look stunning are in short supply.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than