- 1.1 countable/numerable [Zoology/Zoología] escarabajo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (hammer) maza (f), marro (m) (Mexico/México)
More example sentences
- Among all the insects only beetles have these specialized fore-wings.
- A variety of insects, including some beetles and moths, mimic bees and wasps.
- It turns out that only some male horned scarab beetles grow long horns and battle for mates.
- Champ was prepared especially for the festival of Hallowe'en when large quantities of potatoes were pounded with a cylindrical wooden implement called a beetle.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.