- 1.1 (conduct) conducta (f), comportamiento (m) I want you on your best behavior quiero que te portes mejor que nunca he's been put on his best behavior le han dicho que se comportebehavior
towardsb his behavior toward his wife was disgraceful fue vergonzoso como se portó con su mujerMore example sentences1.2 (functioning) [Mech Eng] funcionamiento (m); [Chem] [Phys] comportamiento (m)
More example sentences
- Nella was still angry at their patronising and arrogant behaviour towards her in those times.
- He complained that the doctor's behaviour towards him had been inappropriate.
- It was totally unacceptable behaviour towards people who had given you long and loyal service.
- Perhaps this is because they mimic evolved solutions, so their behaviour seems more natural.
- This is so the otters' food can be hidden to encourage their natural foraging behaviour.
- In fact operating transnationally should be a natural and normal behaviour.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.