Translation of behavior in Spanish:
- 1 (conduct) I want you on your best behaviorquiero que te portes mejor que nuncahe's been put on his best behaviorle han dicho que se comportebehavior
towardsomebodyhis behavior toward his wife was disgracefulfue vergonzoso como se portó con su mujerExample sentences
- Nella was still angry at their patronising and arrogant behaviour towards her in those times.
- He complained that the doctor's behaviour towards him had been inappropriate.
- It was totally unacceptable behaviour towards people who had given you long and loyal service.
- 2 (functioning) (Mechanics)(Chemistry, Physics)
comportamiento (masculine)Example sentences
- Perhaps this is because they mimic evolved solutions, so their behaviour seems more natural.
- This is so the otters' food can be hidden to encourage their natural foraging behaviour.
- In fact operating transnationally should be a natural and normal behaviour.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.