Translation of behavior in Spanish:
- 1.1 (conduct) conducta (feminine), comportamiento (masculine) I want you on your best behavior quiero que te portes mejor que nunca he's been put on his best behavior le han dicho que se comportebehavior
towardsb his behavior toward his wife was disgraceful fue vergonzoso como se portó con su mujerExample sentences1.2 (functioning) [Mech] funcionamiento (masculine); [Chemistry/Química] [Physics/Física] comportamiento (masculine)
- Nella was still angry at their patronising and arrogant behaviour towards her in those times.
- He complained that the doctor's behaviour towards him had been inappropriate.
- It was totally unacceptable behaviour towards people who had given you long and loyal service.
- Perhaps this is because they mimic evolved solutions, so their behaviour seems more natural.
- This is so the otters' food can be hidden to encourage their natural foraging behaviour.
- In fact operating transnationally should be a natural and normal behaviour.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.