Translation of behavior in Spanish:
- 1.1 (conduct) I want you on your best behaviorhe's been put on his best behaviorquiero que te portes mejor que nuncabehaviorle han dicho que se comporte
towardsomebodyhis behavior toward his wife was disgracefulfue vergonzoso como se portó con su mujerExample sentences1.2 (functioning) (Mech)
(Chemistry, Physics)Example sentences
- Nella was still angry at their patronising and arrogant behaviour towards her in those times.
- He complained that the doctor's behaviour towards him had been inappropriate.
- It was totally unacceptable behaviour towards people who had given you long and loyal service.
- Perhaps this is because they mimic evolved solutions, so their behaviour seems more natural.
- This is so the otters' food can be hidden to encourage their natural foraging behaviour.
- In fact operating transnationally should be a natural and normal behaviour.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.