Translation of behavior in Spanish:
- 1.1 (conduct) conducta (feminine), comportamiento (masculine) I want you on your best behavior quiero que te portes mejor que nunca he's been put on his best behavior le han dicho que se comportebehavior
towardsb his behavior toward his wife was disgraceful fue vergonzoso como se portó con su mujerExample sentences1.2 (functioning) [Mech] funcionamiento (masculine); [Chemistry/Química] [Physics/Física] comportamiento (masculine)
- Nella was still angry at their patronising and arrogant behaviour towards her in those times.
- He complained that the doctor's behaviour towards him had been inappropriate.
- It was totally unacceptable behaviour towards people who had given you long and loyal service.
- Perhaps this is because they mimic evolved solutions, so their behaviour seems more natural.
- This is so the otters' food can be hidden to encourage their natural foraging behaviour.
- In fact operating transnationally should be a natural and normal behaviour.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.