- 1.1 (conduct) conducta (f), comportamiento (m) I want you on your best behavior quiero que te portes mejor que nunca he's been put on his best behavior le han dicho que se comportebehavior
towardsb his behavior toward his wife was disgraceful fue vergonzoso como se portó con su mujerMore example sentences1.2 (functioning) [Mechanical Engineering/Mecánica] funcionamiento (masculine); [Chemistry/Química] [Physics/Física] comportamiento (masculine)
More example sentences
- Nella was still angry at their patronising and arrogant behaviour towards her in those times.
- He complained that the doctor's behaviour towards him had been inappropriate.
- It was totally unacceptable behaviour towards people who had given you long and loyal service.
- Perhaps this is because they mimic evolved solutions, so their behaviour seems more natural.
- This is so the otters' food can be hidden to encourage their natural foraging behaviour.
- In fact operating transnationally should be a natural and normal behaviour.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.