Translation of believer in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Religion)Example sentences1.2believer
- The site helps believers reflect on religious faith in thought and in practice.
- For Christians, and perhaps other religious believers as well, God is a person.
- This argument is applicable to the believers of every religion.
insomething she's a great believer in being frank with peoplees muy partidaria de ser franca con la genteExample sentences
- Will is a great believer in the power of effective business communication but understands just how terrifying speaking in public can be for most people.
- Ian Searle is a true believer in the effectiveness of cloud seeding.
- I'm a big believer in using the fullest effective range of motion, but not at the expense of continuous tension.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.