Translation of below in Spanish:
- 2 (inferior, junior to)por debajo deall employees below executive leveltodos los empleados por debajo del nivel ejecutivo
- 3 (less than)por debajo debelow averageinferior a or por debajo de la mediainterest rates are back below 10%los tipos de interés vuelven a estar por debajo del 10%if you earn below £8,000 a yearsi ganas menos de 8.000 libras al añobelow zerobajo ceroif the temperature falls below 20°Csi la temperatura desciende por debajo de 20°Cbelow standardpor debajo del nivel exigido
- 1 1.1 (underneath) put it on the shelf belowponlo en el estante de abajothe people in the apartment belowla gente del apartamento de abajodown below we could see …abajo veíamos …seen from belowvisto desde abajo1.2 (Nautical) to go belowExample sentences1.3 (on earth) [literary]
en la tierrahere belowaquí en la tierraExample sentences
- The wind at the time the captain went below was blowing a fresh breeze from east-north-east, with a heavy sea, which increased to a violent gale; he was, however, not called until 2 o'clock.
- We did not think it very serious so went below again cursing the iceberg for disturbing us.
- I went below to rest, because I would be on watch later.
- It fell a few feet below us, then came zooming back up straight at me.
- So he jumped below and spread the chart of Mag Bay out on the table and yelled soundings and direction to me.
- And one, two three....the young giant leapt into the Sea below.
- 2 (in text)más abajosee diagram belowvéase el diagrama más abajoExample sentences
- Examine the vignettes below and then read the discussion that follows.
- By filling out the form below and then submitting it, you can report any injury or death involving consumer products to us, or report an unsafe product to us.
- You have the option of clicking on the subjects below or simply reading the interview from the beginning.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.