Translation of bemuse in Spanish:
- 1 (puzzle)(person)I'm still bemused
desconcertarsigo desconcertadoExample sentences
- In cities such as Prague, expatriates were glued to televisions in bars, bemused locals looking on.
- He is still bemused by the enigmatic arrival and departure of his illness.
- Morris was contacted, and became increasingly bemused by the investigation.
- 2also: bemused past participle(expression)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.