- 1.1 [Civil Engineering/Ingeniería Civil] cota (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (criterion) referente (m), punto (m) de referencia, parámetro (m)
More example sentences1.3 [Computing/Informática]
- A benchmark is a survey mark made on a monument having a known location and elevation, serving as a reference point for surveying.
- The benchmark is a standard survey ordinance mark, a horizontal line about 500 millimetres long, and with a broad arrow just above it, under a small cliff on the northern face of the island.
(benchmark test)prueba (feminine) patrón or de referenciaMore example sentences
- The bidders for the women's prison all tendered below what the Government set as the benchmark for minimum standards - so the corporations were asked to up their bids.
- The baseline then serves as a benchmark for comparing the financial implications of alternative plans.
- The New Zealand Qualifications Authority, the agency that is meant to set the benchmark for standards in education, is saying that it is going to provide credits for picking up rubbish.
- Our hard drives and optical drives are different between our new and old tests, but those won't affect 3D graphics performance benchmarks.
- The testing continued with the usual motherboard performance simulations and benchmarks.
- We've used the below noted system configuration for all benchmarks with all video cards.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)