Translation of benign in Spanish:
- 1.1 [person/attitude] benévoloExample sentences1.2 [conditions] propicio; [influence] benéfico; [climate] benigno
Example sentences1.3 [Medicine/Medicina] [tumor/growth] benigno
- What makes an otherwise gentle and benign guy like him speak so callously and cruelly of 950 deaths?
- Visually, the show is a treat, and the tone is mostly benign and gentle.
- She was so gentle and benign, but worked so cleverly with people.
- Jersey's benign climate and free-draining sandy soil provide the ideal environment for over 80 species of lavender.
- We often work in a benign weather environment, but we always should be prepared to handle weather contingencies.
- The opposite is true for most Australian wine production, where a benign climate and massive hydroponic systems deliver grapes that are almost identical from one year to the next.
- In actual fact, for the vast majority of cases, the childhood infectious diseases are benign and self-limiting.
- Her past medical history was significant only for an abdominal hysterectomy performed more than 10 years earlier for benign disease.
- Levels exceeding 10 ng per mL are rarely due to benign disease.
- It is currently believed that most colorectal carcinomas start as benign adenomas that undergo malignant transformation into adenocarcinoma.
- The difference between malignant and benign tumours is that malignant tumours have the ability to invade surrounding areas.
- Pleomorphic adenoma is a benign neoplasm that occurs in major or minor salivary glands.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.