Translation of beta in Spanish:
- 1 (letter)Example sentences
- But, just in right now, Tropical Storm Gamma, the third letter of the Greek alphabet, alpha, beta, gamma, delta, and so on and so on.
- It probably had something to do with beta being the second letter in the Greek alphabet.
- He named them using the first two letters of the Greek alphabet, alpha and beta.
- 2(British English) (University)
≈ notable (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.