- 1.1 (for baby) babero (masculine) to put on one's best bib and tucker ponerse* sus mejores galas, engalanarseMore example sentences1.2 (on dungarees, apron) peto (masculine)
More example sentences1.3 (on dress) pechera (feminine)
- He removed the grey bib from around my neck and handed me a piece of white tissue.
- On a less emotional level, they found that cloth bibs were often scattered all over the house - and usually ended up in places where they weren't needed, such as an upstairs bedroom.
- Through the production company, I've written three books, and I have a small line of T-shirts, umbrellas, kids clothes, and bibs.
- But some of the silk eveningwear was fit for the most glamorous of parties, apron bibs floating across the chest then twisting into straps over the shoulders and asymmetrically across the back before dripping into a train.
- The company has continued to add full and bib apron styles and colors, and it has expanded its line, and introduced a new poplin smock.
- Unique to the garden store is a rugged nylon bib with five mesh pockets suitable for holding and organizing hand tools and seed packets.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.