Translation of bib in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for baby) to put on one's best bib and tuckerponerse sus mejores galasengalanarseExample sentences1.2 (on dungarees, apron)
Example sentences1.3 (on dress)
- He removed the grey bib from around my neck and handed me a piece of white tissue.
- On a less emotional level, they found that cloth bibs were often scattered all over the house - and usually ended up in places where they weren't needed, such as an upstairs bedroom.
- Through the production company, I've written three books, and I have a small line of T-shirts, umbrellas, kids clothes, and bibs.
- But some of the silk eveningwear was fit for the most glamorous of parties, apron bibs floating across the chest then twisting into straps over the shoulders and asymmetrically across the back before dripping into a train.
- The company has continued to add full and bib apron styles and colors, and it has expanded its line, and introduced a new poplin smock.
- Unique to the garden store is a rugged nylon bib with five mesh pockets suitable for holding and organizing hand tools and seed packets.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than