- 1 1.1 (at auction) who'll open the bidding at $1,000? ¿quién ofrece 1.000 dólares para empezar? the bidding stands at $950 tengo or me ofrecen 950 dólares bidding was brisk la puja estuvo muy animada, el remate tuvo un ritmo muy ágil (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences1.2 (in bridge) declaración (feminine)
More example sentences
- Mick offered his services as a dance partner and was a big attraction with the ladies, fetching the highest price of €200 in the bidding.
- Now, if their idea is to only have production companies in the bidding to ensure that the company stays in the business of production, then have criteria that are reasonable.
- Also in the bidding were 3i, but he preferred Bridgepoint's more hands-on philosophy.
- It is best for 5 or 4 players, and features a novel and ingenious method of bidding to choose the trumps and partnerships.
- Once bidding is terminated, all players reveal their two face-down cards.
- The bidding begins with the player to dealer's left and continues clockwise.
- 2 (wish) they had servants to do their bidding tenían criados para lo que se les antojaraMore example sentences
- A wealth of ideas issued from his lips, jest and wit and good humour were at his bidding, and his instructional lecture was also the most fascinating entertainment.
- There was no sense of straining to recapture lost magic: it simply appeared, as if at his bidding.
- At her bidding, yesterday's service at Westminster Abbey was set around Faure's Requiem.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...